Persisting high temperature for months. Normal test reports for malaria, typhoid and dengue. Could this be something else?

Hi.I find it everyday that my temperature keeps coming upto 99 to 99.5 degrees. This is happening from about 2 months from now. i Have taken about 3 different courses of antibiotics , i have checked with my Doctor and found everything normal But even today this keeps occuring that at least once in the day my temperature fluctuates to 99-99.5 degrees. i am scared that it should not be anything serious. I have got tests for Malaria , Typhoid , Dengue , haemogram, urine and many other but all where absolutely normal. Please tell me what do i do?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013