Persistent stinging pain on the back after pimple removal. Sign of cancer?

I had a stinging pain on the left side of my back - showed a very small pimple , if I slept on that side it stung - I had to turn over and lie on the other side - I had it removed - but it never stopped stinging if I laid on that side. Its not so bad now, but worries me - could it be cancer . Does a blood test show up cancer, or an x-ray .We mainly have D rated doctors. Peter Bates I live at Alpha, Queensland, we have a doctor twice a week, never get the same doctor, as a rule. I am 67 worked in journalism, but spent a lot of time in the sun surfing. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012