Persistent cold, fever, back pain, cough. Taken nyquil. Cause of worry?

I am 4 weeks and 5 days into a bad cold . Never went to my chest , so I toughed it out with bed rest and NyQuil . I ran a low, (2degrees) temp the second week for only 3 days. Today I have a 3-4 degree temp with body and back aches. Am I contagious? Am I starting all over? I do not have much congestion, but do have an occasional cough , although nothing like the cough I had the last month. Thank you for your time and professional opinion.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013