Periods stopped after taking clomid. Had pregnancy symptoms, test negative. How to regulate periods?

I took clomid for three stages,than my mentrual stopped for a year,so the doctor put me on birth control to regulate my mentrual. While it came in December 2010,Only. Then in 2011 it came by it s self in December only. So I thought that I was only getting them in the month of December. To my disappointment no mentrual in 2012. I took sick the fist week of January 2013,which I thought was the flu or a stomach virus. I vomit for 2 days but no fever. I have and had every symptom of pregnancy . My clothes have gotten tight and my breast or still sore and getting bigger. My home pregnancy test was negative,I took to of them an 1 at emergency room an it was negative. I pretty much gave up on pregnancy so what can be wrong?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013