Periods irregular. Pregnancy test negative, lower abdominal pain, dark circles around nipples. Pregnancy sign?

my monthly has been irregular when its always been regular.i went two monthes without a period so i took a urine test and it came back negative then i had my monthly but its been a month since then and me and my boyfriend was having intercourse nothing different and then all of a sudden i got real bad sharp pain in my lower stomach it has slowed down but im still haveing tiny little pains here and there.I realized that around my nipples their are dark circles .are these signs of pregnancy and what should i do?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013