Periods delayed, sexually active, home pregnancy test negative. How to confirm pregnant or not?

i m missed my period from eight days when i check it in my home its negative and after that i went for ultra sound my uretus is normal size .so how can i confirm that i am not pregnant give me suggestion as soon as possible i am just 21 years unmarried girl and my parents is not allowed me to go outside for abortion plz suggest me my period comes on 13 on every month its first time its delay i am doing sex with my bf with any precaution
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012