Periods delayed, having mild cramps. Taking iron tablets. Can it cause delay ? Pregnancy chances, trying to conceive?

Hi, i was suppose to get my period on or around june 7, 2012. I have been having mild cramps and waiting for my period to come but no show as of yet. Now I have been taking my iron pills for a good month now, will that aid in the no show of my period or is it possible i am pregnant. My spouse and I have been trying for a year now to get pregnant. Just looking for maybe quick answer before taking a test and getting negative results. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012