Periods delayed. Having clear watery discharge. Pregnancy test negative. Feel bloated. Possible reason?

HEY THERE, IN A 24 YEAR OLD FEMALE. I AM NOW 24 DAYS LATE WITH MY PERIOD. IN THE 1ST WEEK THAT I NOTICED I WAS LATE I HAD CLEAR WATERY DISCHARGE AND IT WAS LIKE THAT IN THE 2ND WEEK TOO, IN THE END OF MY SECOND WEEK I NOTICED THAT THE CLEAR WATERY DISCHARDGE HAS CHANGED INTO WATERY BLOODY DISCHARDGE, IT LASTED FOR ABOUT AN 10 MINUTES, IT WAS NOT ALOT JUST WHEN I WIPED I SAW IT. SO I TOOK A PREGNANCY TEST AND CAME BACK NEGATIVE. NOW IN MY 24 DAY LATE STILL NO PERIOD JUST BLOATED AND FEEL LIKE BOATED PAINS JUST ABOVE MY BELLY BUTTON (LIKE WHEN YOU EAT TOO MUCH) BUT ITS NOT CONSTANT, AND ALSO EVERY NOW AND AGAIN IT FEELS LIKE SOMETHING IS MOVING JUST BELOW MY BELLY BOTTON. PLEASE ASSIST I DONT KNOW WHAT WRONG
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013