Periods delayed. Have sexual relation but virgin. Taking medication for sinus infection. Pregnancy chances?

I have a question regarding a delayed menstruation . My OB/GYN put me on Trisprintec last May to regulate my cycles. I am a virgin , but my ex-boyfriend and I did have some sexual relations. We made out and manually/orally stimulated each other. We were careful not to get any sperm on our hands, washed them before and after, etc. Now, my period is a couple days late. In addition to the previous information, I came down with a sinus infection last week. I am currently taking Levaquin , and I received a couple steroid injections while at the doctor s office. Is my period late due to stress and sickness? Is there any chance that I could be pregnant from this?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013