Periods changed from heavy bleeding to clotting, bad headaches, sore breasts, uncomfortable sex, lower back pain, frequent urination, constipation. Advice?

My period has changed over the last few months, going from very heavy bleeding to just spotting for 2 days. The area of my ovaries has been tender (more so during ovulation and menstruation ), I have really bad headaches every day, my breasts are sore, sex is sometimes uncomfortable, I have lower back pain , frequent urination and constipation.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012