Periodic spasms, jerking motion in left arm. Rotor cuff surgeries done, shoulder replaced. History of arthritis. Treatment?

My wife has pain and experiences periodic spasm isms or jerking motion of her left arm. She has had numerous rotor cuff surgeries but no relief. She has had her whole shoulder REPLACED because arthritis destroyed the rotor cuff. Infact the RC was so bad the shoulder implant had to be but in backward. However, this condition existed before the shoulder implant. We have gone to many specialist in the last 5-6 years, most have never seen this condition. It is not epilepsy , she was tested for this. Suggestions?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012