Periodic intense pain in stomach under ribs post appendectomy, strong smelling urine. Possibility of infection from surgery?

I recently had my appendix removed. About 2 weeks ago. I m not really sore anymore from the surgery unless I move in an awkward position or something. The past few days I have had some pain higher in my stomach like under my ribs on the left side. It s off and on and not as painful as when i discovered I had appendicitis . I have also noticed the past few days I have a strong urine smell when going to the bathroom. Could I possibly have an infection from the surgery?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012