Period like cramps, smell of food making sick, feeling bloated, tired. Reason for above symptoms?

Hi, I am currently having cramps like period cramps in my stomach im not due for about 2.5 weeks, its also feels like a stretching feeling when i move certain ways and walk, certain smells and food are making me sick. i have been bloated and dont usualy get bloated. i am always thirty extreamly tired at work has been very moody..... my nipples are a bit sore too. im not to sure what it is, but i feel weird and hasnt ever felt this way before. i know what happens when i get my period but its different too that... PLEASE HELP
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013