Period is late. Have pain in right side, headaches. nausea, gas and dizziness. HPT negative. Advice?

I'm 37 I had period last. month march 10 late night and I had unprotected sex before then. My period was heavy water like for a day and a half then I spotted for almost 5days. I am 3 almost 4days late I took 2 test there neg. I have a lot of pain in my right side for 2days and I feel like my ovary is like a knot. I have had headches off and on and dizzyness. Also I had diarihha episodes now I am just gassy and feel constipated I was just in er sunday for a migraine and nausea. I have headaches off and on and nausea still.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013