Period delayed for a day. Pregnancy test negative. Still pregnant?

The past 4 months I have been a 23-26 day cycle. I have received the depo shot September and that was the only one I had gotten. 2 days ago I had cramps as if I was going to get my period. Actually I was almost POSITIVE I was gonna get it. Anyways today marks 28 days (my original cycle length from before bc) and no period yet and no sign of it either. No cramps anymore. Weird feelings in my breasts. I also have taken pregnancy test 3 days ago and today and all negative? Could I still be pregnant and when is the right time to test?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013