Penny size lump under the skin near bikini line. Red color around it, solid but movable and tender. How to treat it?

About a week ago a penny size lump developed under the skin on my inner thigh close to bikini line. There s no read head but it is red in color around it.. It s solid but moveable.... It s about the size of a quarter. I have had these come up from time to time and there never seems to be a head on them. If you mess with them, they tend to leave a purplish red scar . Please help... The area around it when i grab it is tender but not extremely painful. Any help please?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012