Penis swollen, discolored, tender at base of shaft. Severe bruising. How to get relief?

Hello...I am a male of nearly 40 and have never had problems in sexual nature but last night had some sex in a doggy style position and as we were at it i slipped out and we both thrust at the same time..only after sex did I notice that my penis was swollen n slightly discoloured n just a little tender at the base of the shaft..I have no problems urinating and when I woke this morning the bruising is severe...what advice can you give to help me settle this panic...Thankyou, Embarrassed Yid
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013