Penis rubbing against vagina, no ejaculation, precum present. Taken femiplan pills. Chances of pregnancy?

hi, i was on the third day of my period, when me and my boyfriend were messing around. we didnt have sex, and i did have my underwear and a sanitary towel on, but my boyfriends penis was pressed againt my underwear near my vagina . although he did not ejaculate i know there was some pre ejaculation . after this i went to the pharmacy and she gave me six femiplan pills to take. i took these but im still worried about pregnancy
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012
May 2013
hi,
as you were on 3rd day of periods ovulation will not occur during that period, so you need not worry about pregnancy,
taking tablets without doctor's advice is not good,
instead of these better to choose regular method of contraception,
in case of regular menstrual cycles with 30 days length, first 10 days and last 8 days are safe period usually.
take care.