Is there any chance of pregnancy by protected sex on the 16th day of periods ?

Hello Doctor , I am 33yrs old male...i had vagina and anal intercourse wid my girlfrnd on 16th day aftr her mensuration.. I hve wear condom during intercourse and pull out my penis before ejaculation.. My penis didnt touch her vagina/anal after ejaculation.. Plz doctor tell whthr there is any chances of getting her pregnant ..Plz doctor reply me soon....
Asked On : Fri, 12 Aug 2011

welcome to healhcare magic forum
you need not to worry as you have done protected sex
there is no chance of pregnancy in the way you have done sex
so be relax ,dont worry
semen must have to go inside female genital to be pregnant

i hope i answered your question
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
you have done sex on most unsafe period.
so even semen did not touch vagina,you can not take chance.
So if there is no period in time,go for pregnancy test.
ok and bye