Penis rubbed against vagina, no penetration, pre-ejaculatory fluid on penis tip. Taken plan B pill. Pregnancy possible?

The other day, I was fooling around with my girlfriend and my bare penis was touching her bare vagina . There was no penetration. I do not remember, but probability is high that there was some pre-ejaculatory fluid on the tip of my penis, and I do not remember if I urinated between that last time I had ejaculated. After becoming over paranoid about the possibility of her being pregnant she took a Plan B pill around 30 hours after the incident occurred. She was however on the fertility part of her cycle. What is the probability that she is pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013