Took plan B. Having bleeding after sex. Guide?

May 2013
I took a plan B Pill on May 5th. Five days after taking the pill I started bleeding. I had a period that lasted about four or five days. On the sixth day I stopped bleeding. My boyfriend and I started having sex again, and after sex I would start bleeding. During the sex it didn't hurt and I didn't feel any pain. We stopped having sex about three days ago, and now i'm bleeding worse than before. My regular period is scheduled around this time of the month. Could I just be starting my regular period even though the Plan B pill just made me have one? Also the past two days it has been bleeding heavily, I have just started taking vyvance the past two days. Can that effect anything?
Posted Tue, 11 Jun 2013 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 19 minutes later

Emergency pill can alter the menstruation depending on the period of the menstrual cycle you took the pill.
If you took the pills in the first half of the cycle it might have preponed your periods.
Repeated usage of pill can affect the growth of the endometrial layer of the uterus and can lead to more frequent cycles.
For more details:
As you started vyance just two days before that may not be a cause for your bleeding.
So you once consult gynecologist and take tablets to control the bleeding.
After that observe the next cycle. If the periods become regular no need to worry.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.