Penile deviation to the left when erect, has increased over the years, not sexually active. Will it pose any complications?

hii good evening sir:-) I m 22 yrs old,168 cm,58 kg Im 3rd yr MBBS student from karnataka.. I have penile deviation to the left side since 4 yrs..when it is erect..intially it was a slight deviation then it progressed to present deviation of about 35 degree to sarts deviating after 1/5th of length..i never had intercourse and im afraid that it may pose there any cure for it sir? thank you sir...
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012