Pelvic pain, irregular spotting. Ultrasound shows calcification. No trouble due to young age?

I am 30 years old and have on going pelvic pain and irregular spotting the bleading over the past year has increased to every time durring intercourse. In 2010 I had an ultrasound that reads my ovaries appear normal in size and shape however, on transabdominal images there is a questionable ill-defined mass with hyperechoic areas suggestive of calcification with shadowing in the right adnexal region. I had a CT with oral contrast only and the radiologist determined there were no signs of a mass but felt the images were sub optimal due to no IV contrast. I let it go at that then but I m still having problems and no doctors I have seen seem to be to concerned. Posabuly due to my young age? Idk please give me answers.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012