Pelvic pain, back pain, brown discharge, light periods, frequent urination. Causes and treatment?

Hi i am a 36 year old female with 3 kids, over the last two months i have had pelvic pain on my left side which also seems to spread to my back, it feels quit deep and not surface pain, i have had this discomfort for about 4 months, my periods were very heavy for the first 3 months but my last period was light and more brown stain rather than a period it was over in 2 days but came back about 3 days later it came back, i am urinateing alot more even when i dont feel i have drank enough to warrant the amout of times i go, i look bloated all the time, i dont have constipation
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012