Pelvic, leg and back pain, dry rash, boils on buttocks after periods cycle. Treatment?

Hi, I have been having this problem for a long time..I have done so many test but everything comes back normal. I have pelvic pain on the left side and lower back pain with leg pain and now I recently started having some kind of dry rash and turned into scab and very itchy and also after I finish my periods I have some kind of boils on my butt . But mostly the pelvic pain is bothering me with the leg pain mainly on the knee .....Please help help!!
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013