Pelvic inflammation, mild pain. Ultrasound shows cystic lesions in right ovary, internal debris, small focal separations, hemorrhagic cysts. Treatment?

Hi,i am 24 years old.i have a complex hypoechoic cystic lesion with in right ovary of size 41x38 mm and size of my right ovary 56x48 mm. ultra sound reports shows unilocular thin walled cyst.shows irregular walls.full of internal debris and small focal septations seen.probe tenderness present over the site.hemorrhagic cyst is present in right overy..for a past 5 days i suffered by pelvic inflammatory( mild pain).my question is how much it is dangerous?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012
Mar 2013
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
Can you please upload the ultrasound scan report , that would provide more information instead of typing it .
Please write in at -
Also, at times, surgical treatment might be required for persistent or symptomatic cysts.
Please upload the scan so that I can provide you with more guidance.