Having pelvic inflammation, periods irregular. Ultrasound showing poly cyst, endometriosis. Given susten. Treatment?

hi dr, i am 26 years old unmarried , my periods are irregular from last year, not getting periods naturally from last year, last week i consulted gynecologist , and had ultra sound , in that my both ovaries are polycystic , endometriosis and having pelvic inflammation, dr gave me susten 300 one tablet and told me to wait for 10 days, its 5th days, still dont get period , dr is there some major problem
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013