Pea sized nodule above right collarbone. Could it be a cyst ?

Hello, my name is AAAAA and I have a quick question. Approximately one month ago i noticed a pea sized nodule right above my right collarbone. Because i am prone to have the occasional mole pop up here and there (and have had my dermatologist monitoring as they develop, with two biopsied) i was originally not very concerned. What seems to be troubling about this particular growth is that, unlike my previous/current moles , this one has not progressed to the dark mole-like appearance as the others. I do not see a family physician regularly, and my co-workers (i m a Registered Nurse, lol--yes i know better) seem to think it may be a cyst . Should i be concerned?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013