Pea sized lump under skin between labia. Swollen lymph node, abdominal pain. What could it be?

Hi, I have a pea sized lump under my skin between my labia majora & Minora went to the hospital & a Dr. For 2nd opinion & both only felt it & told me not to worry & put hot compress that its a swollen lymph node which i dnt feel like it is seeing as Lymph nodes are located la bit lower near Vagina entrance & this ball is on the left side closer toy clit area....this was Friday it is Now Wed. The lump is still there & today I woke up with some abdominal pain I m going back to the Dr. Friday I m really scared on what thisighy be its stressing me out
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012