Pea sized hard bump above Adam's apple, not painful. What could it be?

Hi, I have a small pea sized bump above my adams apple and when I dont tilt my head back it is positioned right under where my tongue is towards my chin . I am thinking it may be a cyst , or a deposit but I am unsure. As for the bump itself it s hard, doesn t move and seems encapsulated, which is why I don t think it s a tumor . It s not painful and doesn t actually bother me at all. I am a hypochondriac though so if I m in my room alone and am bored I tend to think about it. What could it be?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012