Patch of sore bumps on vagina, pain on popping, have been with the same partner. Signs of herpes?

Hey i have like a patch of sore bumps on my vagina i woke u p with it this morning im scared to dealth it something crazy annd they wont pop just hurts worse when i try to pop one there is about 5 or 6 in the patch my friend has herpes so im scared this is the first signs of it or something but i recently had a child an thought the checked me for everything and ive only been with onne man for almost two years now so plz help could it be bad??? Or could it be bug bites???????
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012