Passing white worms in feces, itchiness, fatigue. Dosage of mebendazole or albendazole?

I am fairly fit (aged 40 years old). I and my daughter (2 years and 10 months old but weighs 11kgs) are passing live small white worms in faeces for last few days, they seem to be too many daily. Please tell how often and how much mebendazole or albendazole or a combination should be taken by each one of us. Do we need to take it for few days to clear the worms. We both have symptoms like itchiness, tenderness, (I feel extremely fatigued, need to lie down every 4-5 hours) etc. Becoming very difficult. Thanks in advance for the help.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012