Passed out due to vertigo, have neck injury, damaged nerves, nauseated, head pressure, muscle spasms. Help?

Hi about 4 months ago I passed out due to my vertigo and got a neck injury which the doctor says caused damage to my nerves. It has been causing loads of symptoms such as nasuea, head pressure, muscle spams etc. But earlier today I am having like a tingling chill like sensation within the skull area along with neck pain and fatigueness! I am awaiting MRI results in order to see a neurologist and have seek out physical therapy , chiro and acupuncturist but nothing has solved the issues. Please help....
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013