Passed out. MRI, MRA, CT and stress test done. No diabetes or hypertension. Nonspecific EKG changes. Anything serious?

I passed out in a public place and am having some tests done including MRI, MRA, CT scan and stress test. The MRI showed T2 Flair hyperintensities in the white matter. The MRA showed less than 50% stenosis in the left carotid artery and the CT showed mild atrophy. I am 63 years old and work full time in a responsible position. I do not have hypertension, diabetes and have recently lost 20 lbs. Wt. now is 178 and I am on a self imposed low fat controlled carb. diet. Should I be concerned about the results? The stress test is not completed yet. There were some EKG changes nonspecific. Thank you. MC
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013