Thunderclap type headache, mass effect observed on right side of brain near artery. What does it mean?

I just had an MRI and MRA done because of a Thunderclap type headache and subsequent 10 more consecutive days of head pain. My MRA came back normal but the MRI had a line that read Mass Effect observed on right side of brain near .... Artery . Then said this might be due to a false image because of positioning of head during MRI. What done this mean and what type of Mass Effect could this be if it really is one?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013