Partially sited deaf, has traits of asperges, unable to behave in public properly. Any solution ?

hi my name is aaaa , I have a brother who is 37 years old he lives with my mum. I have been taking them out weekly since my dad died 3 years ago. My brother is partialy sited profoundly deaf and has traits of asperges , he likes to go looking in gaget shops and having meals out.The problem is he hates crowds and is fine for a few weeks then he has bouts of challengeing behaviour he sticks his fingers up and makes sexual gestures to the public places the problem is that about 4 times over the past year he has spat in peoples faces .I keep telling my mum that he needs help and mabe some medication could keep him calmer whilst out within the public environment but she says he won t go . Personaly i think she is scared that he might be taken from her and put in a home .Any advice would be much appreciated.Thanks AAAAA
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013