Panic attacks, high BP, hypothyroid, eye occasionally feels heavy, get floaters in eye with minor discharge. Remedy?

I m kinda worried but i don t want to over react and call my doctor just yet. I have panic attacks anxitety high blood pressure and a hypothyroid problem . Latley my left eye has felt very heavy sometimes i feel like it takes such an extra effort to talk and i m getting black floaters really badly in my left eye as well as some minor clear discharge . *i ve also had a hard time concentrating to the point i type or say things i m thinking that arent really valid to the current conversation. I really don t want to over react here and go running to my doctor for every little thing but i m pretty scared .. what should i do ?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013