Pale yellow face, pain around kidneys, kidney infection, frequent sickness. Treatment?

i have a pale yellow face, i am very ill alot, i feel sick constantly and i have such a horrible pain around my kidneys? i have been to the doctor and they want to run tests, have i a got kidney failure? or am i worry to much? also i have had this pain for an ongoing period since Christmas after i had, had a kidney infection . it has suddenly gotten worse and is preventing me from doing my normal everyday things because i feel to ill and in to much pain.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012