Painful when retracting foreskin during masturbation. Worried about paraphimosis. Solution?

hi.i am 17 year old penis is 6 inches when erect.i just found out last month that i was supposed to retract my foreskin .i have always masturbated when skin was covering the head of the i started stretching .now i can get my foreskin back halfway of the glans or head of the penis when erect.but it is really really sensitive and i may have phimosis.and i am really afraid about paraphimosis .its never happened to me because even when my penis is soft i dont take the foreskin behind my i want to ask you how to reduce the sensitivity??and how to loosen the foreskin faster??thanks in advance.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013