Painful stomach, foul smell, loose stools. What is the cause?

Hi ,

I've just had my 11 month old son up for the last hour and a bit screaming in pain. I thought it may have been stomach pains at first but now think it was his nappy area as when I changed him he screamed if I went near his ball sack . He has been doing really smelly and runny (although not as runny last couple of days) poos with seeds in them and his bum is very tender now as he seems to be pooing a lot .ive managed to get him back down now but wondering what might be causing his poos and what to do?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013