Painful spot above the anus, swelling with a tiny white dot. What can it be?

i have a spot about an inch above my asshole that hurts a lot, it just started today and, to my knowledge nothing happened out of the ordinary or even a minor incidence to explain the pain i ve had today. i looked at it in the mirror and i ve never really inspected before so i don t have anything normal to compare it to, but it looks swollen with almost a tiny dot of white on it i think? and it hurts most near the top of it, not quite the top, but alittle away from the center of the area
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012