Painful, red, hard bump on elbow. Have Folliculitis. What is this bump?

hi im 16,about a month or two ago i found a tiny bump on my elbow it didnt hurt or anything so i didnt pay too much attention to it. but like a week ago i noticed a large hard bump on it and im not sure if its the same one but this morning i woke up and its red and hard and hurts really bad, i have follicutious and thought it was one of those bumps i usually get but i dont think it is, i think it is a spider bite or something but im not sure. it hurts really bad. and hurts when i move my arm too much.what is it?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012