Painful menstruation, clear discharge, smelling like urine. History of miscarriage. What is going on?

Hello, I am a 36 year old woman, no children, and menustrating very painfully in the last 3-6 months. We suffered a miscarriage in June of last year and since then I notice my cycle has been more heavy and painful. Most recently I have noticed a clear discharge while I am menustrating, it smells like urine but I don t think I am urinating and have never experienced this before... what could be going on?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013