Painful lump near chest. Pain on coughing and take deep breaths. Is it a muscle pull?

I am a 50 yr young woman and am in the process of moving cross country. About 2 weeks ago I had started packing and moving a lot of boxes, etc. I woke one morning to a very painful upper right chest area. It subsided a little with Aleve and Icy Hot applied after a few days of trying to just tough it out. It is still painful to cough and take deep breaths. I now have noticed a painful lump in the vicinity. I have to say that I am a waitress and carry my trays on the left side. Did I pull a muscle or??? Any advice will be appreciated as I load my vehicle in 2 weeks and live in a 3rd floor apt...thanks!
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012