Painful burning sensations in the nasal cavity after having fillings in the jaw. Reason? Removed adenoids and tonsils

I am 20. I got 2 fillings on the left side of my jaw 2 days ago. I have had fillings in the past but this time around I have had painful burning sensations in my left nasal cavity and the left side of my throat . The funny thing is it feels just like my tonsils are assessed but that is impossible because I had my tonsils and adenoids removed almost 5 years ago. Can you help me figure out this odd pain?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013