Painful burning after sex. Trying to concieve. No relief with medicines. Solution?

Hi doc, I m married for four years, and every time I have sex with my husband, I have a really painful burning afterwards. I had many medication but no progress. Any advice? Plus I m trying to conceive since day one of marriage, and I m afraid that going to the bathroom after sex might kill sperms which might reduce chances of pregnancy. Do I need to pay for my question? It s cheaper to go to my GP. Thanks for your time
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013