Painful bruise on arm and thigh, liver, hepatitis test clear, feels dizzy, memory loss, cholesterol level low

Hi, i been having unexplained bruising around arms and thighs.i went to dr and had check up done that included blood clotting disorders, liver , hepatitis etc everything was normal. I continue to have unexplained bruises, just now one of the bruises its very painful. I could easily say I got over 5 bruises around thighs and like 3 on my arms. What could ne the cause of the unexplained bruising? I also have some dizziness at times when I lower my head anf memory loss . Im only 26 yrs old. Nothing at all seemed abnormal in routine lab test but the good cholesterol levels tjat were little low.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012