What care should be taken if the family has the history of cancer, diabetes and liver problem ?

Cholesterol: 138, Triglycerides: 172, HDL: 25.0, VLDL: 34.40, LDL:78.60,Chol/HDL: 5.52, LDL/HDL: 3.14, T3U: 14.2, T4: 15.8, T7: 5.6, Calcium: 8.40, Albumin: 3.90, Globulin: 3.80, Albumin/Globulin Ratio: 1.03, Osmolality Serum: 273.38, TSH: 2.11, RBC: 4.01, HGB: 11.1, HCT: 33.6. Female: 35 yrs, 120 lbs, 5 2 . I feel tired, without energy, loss of hair, moody, irregular menstruation, heartburn , diarrhea or constipation, headaches, nauseas,... My family have: cancer, cirrhosis of the liver, hepatitis , diabetes, hashimoto, hypertension, hyperthiroidism,...
Asked On : Sat, 2 Apr 2011