Painful breasts, sore glands in the groin area. Have high blood pressure. Not pregnant. What else is causing this?

my breasts have increased over a full cup size over the past month. they were extremely painful til my period arrived - i honestly thought i was pregnant as i was also bloated in both my tummy & pubic area, hot all the time & had so many other early pregnancy symptoms but am not pregnant. im having shorter cycles around 25days now instead of 29days or missing months completely & now bleeding for only 3-4days instaed of 7days. my breasts have remained bigger but arent sore now but i have huge swollen, painful glands in my groin/pubic area on the right side. i always have high blood pressure & a faster than normal heartrate.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013