Painful boils on face after oil massage. Rashes, redness, burning. How to get rid of it?

Good morning Doctor, I m Avan. I suffer with this problem of microboils and I ll give you the exact history from when it started. I had an oil massage 5 weeks before and after which my face started to burn . I did have a few painful boil/ acne too. I left it untreated, except for my regular moisturiser application and the problem persisted. 4 days later i had applied a paste of sandal wood, nutmeg and buttermilk to my face hoping that my face would start feel better. But after applying it for the second time, my face wash left with rashes in addition to my boils. I went to a doc and i was prescribed Wisolon and winolap. I felt better and stopped the medication in two days. The rashes disappeared but i had the boils all over my face. I only applied a little bit of coconut oil to my face and again a week later i developed redness over my face and again another doctor prescribed allegra and evion and continued this for four days . I felt better and then was asked to stop. Again after a few days i started to develop the same burning feel and the boils persisted all through these days . I am not sure why i have developed these and why i m not able to get rid off these. Kindly help
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012